Website – Terms
- Welcome to the Dab Motors Website
- We are Dab Motors SAS, established 9 Rue Pierre Georges Latécoère, 64100 Bayonne, France
Company number: 82933428300027
VAT-number: FR0382933 283
E-mail address: email@example.com
- We respect your privacy
- Intellectual property
- If you comply with these terms, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right of use of the website for non-commercial purposes, as described in this document.
- This website and all content that we put at your disposal, including software, pictures, graphic elements, logos, documents, texts, slogans, user content, and other information (“Content”), as well as all related intellectual property rights (including copyrights, database rights and trademark rights) and other rights, are our exclusive property, or are the property of their respective holders.
- You are not allowed to copy, display, republish, translate, offer, transfer or distribute in any way, any part of the website or of the Content, expect as explicitly allowed in these terms or otherwise explicitly permitted in writing by us and the respective holders.
- Dab Motors may provide links to third party apps/contents/services for information purposes.
- Dab Motors may also allow users to post contents such as pictures, ratings, reviews, comments, questions, and other information (“User Contents”), which are the property of the user concerned.
- You agree not to post User Contents with any commercial or professional purposes or that may be unlawful, harmful, abusive, offensive, defamatory, infringing, harassing, invasive of personal privacy or otherwise inappropriate. We reserve the right to refuse and/or remove any User Contents that we believe, in our sole discretion, violate these terms.
- By posting User Contents on this website: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide and irrevocable license to use, modify, translate, reproduce, publish and distribute your User Contents in connection with Dab Motors and any other of our services and of the services of our affiliated companies; you grant each User of this website a non-exclusive, non-transferable and royalty-free license to use your User Contents as permitted through the features of the website and in accordance with these terms; you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary for the purpose of this section.
- We do not explicitly or implicitly make any commitment concerning: the website’s availability at a specific place and a specific point in time, or its compatibility with your hardware, or undisturbed use, continuity, the absence of viruses, bugs or other faults and any remedies; the website’s content, including the User Contents and the links to third party apps/contents/services.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable for any harm resulting from the website and our products and services, unless in the case of intentional fault.
- Our liability is in any case excluded for indirect damages such as loss of income, loss of productivity and loss of data, or for moral damages, including (but not limited to) reputational damage.
- The limitation of liability in the foregoing sections applies to the extent permitted by applicable law, irrespective of the applicable liability regime, and even in case of serious fault.
- Despite the foregoing provisions, if Dab Motors is found liable, our liability is, in any case, limited to 100 EUR.
- Final provisions
- These terms are exclusively governed by French law. The courts of the place of our registered office have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute regarding these terms, without prejudice to the applicable mandatory law that provides that the courts of your place of residence are competent.
- If you do not accept these terms, then you must stop all use or visiting of the website.
Motorcycles – Terms
- Identity of the vendor
We are Dab Motors SAS, established 9 Rue Pierre Georges Latécoère, 64100 Bayonne, France
Company number: 82933428300027
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DefinitionsDab Motors
Dab Motors SAS whose details are mentioned under 1 above.
Client (hereinafter ’you’ or ‘Client’)
Any natural or legal person with whom Dab Motors enters into an agreement or with whom Dab Motors is negotiating about the conclusion of the agreement.
Any natural person who is acting for purposes which are outside his trade, business, craft or profession;
Any good or service offered by Dab Motors
- Dab Motors’s conditions of sale apply to every offer of product from Dab Motors to the Client.
- Dab Motors delivers mainly in Europe. If you submit a delivery address outside of this country, Dab Motors need to analyze the demande and Dab Motors reserves the right to decline the order.
- Dab Motors undertakes to deliver the motorcycle with the validation of the Swiss MoT, in case of refusal from the MoT, Dab Motors undertakes to do the necessary corrections to validate the MOT. All the expenses required for the MoT and importation will be paid by the customer.
In the event that Dab Motors still fails to validate the tests, customer will receive a full refund of its past payments.
- To be able to place an order, you must be above the age of 18 and not legally incapacitated and have a valid e-mail address. If it comes to Dab Motors’s attention that an order is made by a minor, Dab Motors’s reserves the right to decline the order.
- You shall bear the sole and exclusive responsibility for all aspects of your rides, including the compliance with all road, traffic and insurance rules that may apply to you. These rules may vary in each country. It is your responsibility to assess your compliance in this respect
- You shall bear your owns costs relating to the use of your Dab Motors motorcycles.
- Placing an online order on the website constitutes a formal acceptance of Dab Motors’s conditions of sale and of Dab Motors’s data protection policy, which are available on our website.
- Our offer and your order
- Dab Motors explicitly states in its offer when it is only valid for a constrained period of time or is subject to specific conditions other than those set out in these conditions of sale
- Dab Motors describes in a clear, complete and accurate way the products it sells to you, as well as the steps of Dab Motors’s delivery process.
- The purchase agreement between us is concluded once Dab Motors confirms your order in writing. The confirmation will follow after Dab Motors receives approval from the issuer of your card. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed by Dab Motors. When you use the bankcard from another cardholder, you confirm you have the permission to use that bankcard to make the purchase from Dab Motors and issue the payment. Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to Dab Motors, Dab Motors cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Dab Motors accepts the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard and Paypal.
- Dab Motors shall deliver the goods within approximately 4 months of Dab Motor’s written order confirmation. In case of delays, Dab Motors will do all the necessary actions to inform customers.
- In order to purchase a product, you add it to your shopping cart. Next, you choose the delivery method by picking up the motorcycle at Dab Motors’s HQ or shipping it with a transporter (on quote). Then, you press the button « Proceed to checkout » and you submit your contact details and billing data. In this final step you are led to an overview page. By pressing the button “Place order” or « Proceed to Paypal », you accept Dab Motors’s conditions. If you have completed these steps, your order becomes final.
- Right of withdrawal
- If you are a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from your purchase and return your order without giving any reason and without extra costs (except for the return costs).
- The withdrawal period shall expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
- Please note that you cannot exercise a right to withdrawal in case of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to Dab Motors, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Adjusting the handlebars and/or adjusting the commandes is likely to create small claws which diminish value of the motorcycles. To the extent that these actions are not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the motorcycle, you are liable towards Dab Motors for any diminished value caused by these actions.
- In case you send the goods back to Dab Motors, Dab Motors can refuse repayment as long as Dab Motors has not received the returned goods or until you have proved you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
- Dab Motors shall reimburse you not later than 14 days starting from the day we received your returned goods. If Dab Motors offers to collect the goods itself, you will be reimbursed within 14 days starting from the day you informed Dab Motors to withdraw from the purchase agreement.
- Dab Motors shall use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise and provided that you do not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. Dab Motors shall not reimburse the supplementary costs, if you have expressly opted for a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Dab Motors.
- You shall handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. As a consumer you will be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than what is necessary to establish their nature, characteristics and functioning. In order to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, you should only handle and inspect the product in the same manner as you would be allowed to do in a shop.
- In order to exercise your right to withdrawal, you can send us your request by mail with the“MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM” in Annex. We will send you an acknowledgement of your withdrawal.
- The applicable prices are those in force at the moment of the conclusion of the purchase agreement. During the period Dab Motors mentions in its offer, Dab Motors’s prices do not change, except for price changes that may result from changes in tax rates.
- Unless provided otherwise, the prices mentioned in our offers include VAT and all other taxes but exclude the shipping costs for European countries. For the US, the price mentioned in our offers does not include shipping costs and taxes. The shipping costs may vary depending on the delivery mode and country of delivery.
- Dab Motors will always inform you about the total price (shipping excluded) before you proceed to your order.
- 50% payment should be made 7 days by bank transfer and the remaining payment is asked before shipment (bank transfer) or during the pick-up with the person in charge of the transaction.
- If you are a consumer you have a legal warranty of two years for the goods you purchased from Dab Motors.
- Delivery and execution
- All products are delivered to the address you gave Dab Motors as delivery address or address of execution of the service.
- The delivery period indicated by Dab Motors shall be based on the circumstances applicable to Dab Motors at the time the agreement was entered into.
- Unless the parties have agreed otherwise of the time of delivery, Dab Motors shall deliver the goods by transferring the physical possession or control of the goods to the consumer without undue delay, and not later than 4 months from the conclusion of the contract.
- Where Dab Motors has failed to fulfil its obligation to deliver the goods at the time or within the time limit agreed upon with you, you shall call upon Dab Motors to make the delivery within an additional period of time appropriate to the circumstances.
- The delivery method depends on the customer country, for every order a delivery quote will be done with the appropriate transporter.
- When Dab Motors dispatches the goods to you, the risk of loss of or damage to the goods shall pass to you when you or a third party indicated by you and other than the carrier has acquired the physical possession of the goods. However, the risk shall pass to you upon delivery to the carrier if the carrier was commissioned by you to carry the goods and that choice was not offered by Dab Motors, without prejudice to your rights against the carrier.
- Force majeure
- If Dab Motors is unable to fulfill any of its obligations towards the Client due to force majeure, these obligations shall be suspended during the force majeure situation.
- Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to Dab Motors’s will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the online store, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties.
- Intellectual property
- All content that we put at your disposal via our website and any other communication mean, including software, pictures, graphic elements, logos, documents, texts, slogans, user content, and other information (“Content”), as well as all related intellectual property rights (including copyrights, database rights and trademark rights) and other rights, are our exclusive property, or are the property of their respective holders.
- You are not allowed to copy, display, republish, translate, offer, transfer or distribute in any way, any part of the Content, expect as explicitly allowed in these conditions or otherwise explicitly permitted in writing by us and the respective holders.
- We do not explicitly or implicitly make any commitment concerning:
the website’s availability at a specific place and a specific point in time, or its compatibility with your hardware, or undisturbed use, continuity, the absence of viruses, bugs or other faults and any remedies; the website’s content, including the user-generated content and the links to third persons’ services. ????
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable for any harm resulting from our products, unless in the case of intentional fault or negligence.
- Our liability is in any case excluded for indirect damages such as damages resulting from an accident, loss of income, loss of productivity and loss of data, or for moral damages such as reputational damage.
- Despite the foregoing provisions, if Dab Motors is found liable for a given damage, Dab Motors’s liability is, in any case, limited to the amount covered by its insurance for the indemnification of the damage.
- If you would have complaints concerning Dab Motors’s products, please do not hesitate to contact us as indicated under 1 above.
- These conditions are exclusively governed by French law, regardless of your place of residence. The courts of the place of our registered office have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute regarding these conditions, without prejudice to the applicable mandatory law that provides that the courts of your place of residence are competent.
- In case of national or cross border dispute, you can contact the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
- Final provisions
- If, irrespective of the reason, a provision in this agreement is found invalid, void or unenforceable, then this declaration will not affect the validity of the other provisions. In such a case, the parties commit to replacing, by mutual agreement, the provision that is declared void, invalid or enforceable by a new provision that embodies, as closely as possible, the purpose of the parties and the spirit of these conditions.
- An omission or a negligence in enforcing a provision of these conditions does not imply a waiver of such provision.
Annex – Model withdrawal form
“MODEL WITHDRAWAL FORM”
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract) – To DAB MOTORS SAS, 9 Rue Pierre Georges Latécoère, 64100 Bayonne, France, email@example.com
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
– Name of consumer(s),
– Address of consumer(s),
– Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.